This is your About Page. It's a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what you do, and what your website has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want to share with site visitors.
Democratize research & innovation with access to the same.
Cultivate a network of public & private partners who want to engage with emerging and frontier technologies in order to build more dynamic corporations & smart cities
Partner with corporations to rapidly develop high-value solutions that address specific challenges while delivering industry-transforming innovation.
Fostering a deeper connection between corporates, government & entrepreneurs to yield important advances in technology for a more sustainable, resilient & accessible future
OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARKET
• Indian education system continues to lack practical & experiential learning required for healthy innovation environment
• With no dearth of innovation initiatives, India lags behind other developing nations with only 15 researchers/100,000 people
• With spends of only $ 1,248 per student, India’s failure in developing adequate human capital has deteriorated initiatives by researchers
• While patent filling have tripled in 2007-18, still India’s patents are 1/50th of the U.S.
• Indian resident’s patent application is only 174 (South Korea ranks #1 with 8601) per $ 100 BN GDP in 2017
• India takes more than four years to act on patent fillings while Sri Lanka takes 15 days
• Product based Indian corporates import technologies leading to less exposure to Indian researchers & innovators
• India has only 26 companies out of 2500 global R&D spenders which is very less compared to other countries (Forbes Survey)
• Under Indian rules, royalty income from patents developed & registered in India is taxed at a concessional 10% rate
PLATFORM & PLACE FOR ENTREPRENEURS, TO DESIGN AND DEVELOP THE NEXT GENERATION OF TECHNOLOGY
Provide state of the art physical infrastructure such as labs, office spaces & recreational zone.
Provide physical equipment and tools to help researchers and innovators create commercial proposition
Corporate Innovation Marketplace
Help corporates & government solve business/research problems by leveraging the in house researchers as freelancers & providing with an additional source of income